Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cloud Hands Website Index

Over the past decade, as I have prepared webpages on Taijiquan and Qigong topics of interest to me, I have added a link to the new webpage to my index:  Alphabetical Index to the Cloud Hands Website

Likewise, my interests in Gardening are indexed at the Alphabetical Index to the Spirit of Gardening Website.

We spent this past weekend gardening and making home improvements.  Plenty of pruning roses, pruning shrubs, raking, fertilizing, and doing typical winter gardening chores.  Raking up the pecan leaves, as shown in the photo below, was a time consuming chore. The large evergreen trees to my left side are beautiful bay laurel trees - one of my favorite trees. 
    
















I also worked this past weekend on the The Magic Pearl: A Medicine Ball Exercise Routine Based on Chinese Sources.

Medicine Ball Exercises

Yang and Chen Tai Chi Ball, Chi Kung Ball Exercises
   

No comments:

Post a Comment