Friday, August 30, 2013

Sort of Back to Normal

My home office Gateway computer, 7 years old, has been malfunctioning.  I purchased a new computer and am in the process of converting over to using the new hardware. 

We live in a rural area.  We use Skybeam for Internet services.  Mr. Whipple came out yesterday and replaced the Skybeam Internet antenna and power sources.  We now seem to be back to the normal functioning of our Internet connection. 

The lack of a properly functioning computer and Internet connection has prevented me from posting to my webpages and blog.  I hope to resume tomorrow!! 

Here is my current Yoga teaching schedule.

Here is my current Tai Chi Chuan teaching schedule. 

I am currently working on improving my Tao Te Ching website.





No comments:

Post a Comment