Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Retail Gardens Thriving

We shop at retail gardens in the northeast area of Vancouver, Washington.

Today, I visited Lowe's on 117th Ave and 78th St.  Their gardening area was well stocked with many kinds of plants, shrubs, starters, colors, seeds, sizes, soils, bricks, wood, and equipment.  Today, I purchased a hanging basket with colorful flowers, a heather plant in bloom, and six bricks.  Karen and I will return tomorrow.

A few days ago we visited Yard and Garden on NE Hwy 99.  I plan to visit my nearby Home Depot on Andresson and 78th St.  Even our local Fred Meyer Supermarket, across from Lowes, has a well stocked gardening area.

This Springtime Gardening Extravagance of plants and gardening supplies is inspiring to me.  The colors are enlivening.  Exhuberance of Green Beings-- all in Monrovia Nursery containers.

We have also shopped at many nurseries in Portland and up in Woodland (Tsusagawa) and up elsewhere in Washington.




No comments:

Post a Comment