Thursday, September 09, 2021

Tai Chi Chuan at Grayland Beach

Want to practice your Taijiquan or Qigong at the Beach?

I will be camping at Grayland Beach State Park in Grayland, Washington, on Monday 9/20, Tuesday 9/21, and Wednesday 9/22, 2021, Yurt 80.    Grayland Beach is about 7 miles south of Westport.  Clamming and surf fishing are options.  

I plan to practice Taijiquan while I am at this beach campground.  

Tai Chi and Chinese Yoga by Michael P. Garofalo. 

I practice the Yang Style of Taijiquan using the Long 108 Form and the Short 24 Form and the Eight Immortals Cane Form

I taught yoga, tai chi chuan, and qigong at the Tehama Family Fitness Center in Red Bluff, California, from 2000-2017.  My Qualifications?

Let's walk the tide line at Grayland and talk Taoism.  

Let's sit in the shade of shore pines and savor the sayings of Lao Tzu

I keep my notes about traveling in this area in my:
Gray's Harbor and Willapa Bay Hypertext Notebook and Guide











  

No comments:

Post a Comment