Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Time for Resting

After months of discomfort and tenderness in my abdomen, I decided to have surgery to repair the problem. On May 8th, Dr. Robert Taylor repaired my umbilical hernia at St. Elizabeth's Out-Patient Surgery Center in Red Bluff.

So, for the next few weeks, I'm on the mend ... lots of reading, writing, resting, listening to music, and gentle indoor activities. No lifting. No teaching yoga. No serious gardening. No vigorous martial arts. No CUESD work.

Hopefully, by this Thursday, I will be watering the garden, walking, and doing easy Taijiquan.

I've been working lately on The Ways of Walking website, the Sun Tajiquan 73 Competition Form, and the webpages on May and June.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are recuperating well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 AM PDT

    wish you a fast and peaceful recovery

    ReplyDelete