Sunday, September 02, 2018

Familiar Visitors from Las Vegas

Betty Ann Eubanks Yarber (- 2017) was the oldest of three sisters: Barbara, Ginger, and Karen.  Betty and Dick Yarber had three children: Gala, Billy, and Bud. 

This past week, we had visitors for three days.  Karen and my nephew, "Bud" or Galen Earl Yarber, his wife Helen, his daugher Gala, and Gala's friend, Nick, all came to visit us for three days.  I have know Bud since he was a little boy of age 6, when I was in my twenties living in East Los Angles. 

Nice to reminiscence with family about old times, and see young people on the first paths of their lives.  We told stories and jokes, exchanged memories, and shared what we were doing lately.  Bud played a guitar quite well which I enjoyed. 

Bud drove from Las Vegas, Nevada, to Boise, Idaho and Spokane, WA, and back.  Nick drove from Coeur d'Alene Idaho, to Vancouver, WA, and back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment