Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Happy New Year


My New Year's Day celebrations for the last 73 years have consisted of enjoying time off from work or school for a national holiday, socializing with family and friends, eating special meals, watching football (Rose Bowl) or basketball games, playing in the yard, watching the Rose Parade in Pasadena, playing with children and adults, drinking, laughing, etc.  All this time was spent in California, Oregon, or Washington, USA. 

I have been very fortunate in my life, and I am very grateful.

In 2020, I am planning to enjoy learning more about using vector graphics software, learning how to draw, practicing Tai Chi Chuan every day, walking every day, and keeping a daily journal.  This, of course, is on top of all the chores I have to do for basic daily living in the suburbs of Vancouver.  Fun family activites and local travel also occupy my time in a very pleasant manner.

As for my Lifetime Body I plan to exercise more, eat less, take my medicine properly, and hope for the best.  The many Paths to Fitness and Well Being are also quite pleasurable. 


Best Wishes to All

For a Healthy, Prosperous, Peaceful, and Happy New Year



No comments:

Post a Comment