Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Cloud Hands Blog Usage

Cloud Hands Blog Milestone

As of today, there have been 303,000 page views of the Cloud Hands Blog.  

I have made 1,614 posts to this Cloud Hands Blog.  My first post to the Cloud Hands blog was made on October 26, 2005.   

There were 15,880 Pageviews of this blog last month, and 608 Pageviews yesterday.  There are now 91 persons that follow this blog. 

I have had some positive feedback and awards for the Cloud Hands Blog

My Cloud Hands Blog is primarily a online vehicle for referring people to my hundreds of webpages with specific, extensive, and focused content on subjects of interest to me, and updating my readers on the webpages I am currently creating.  

In 2013, I posted my research, compilations, index, concordance and notes about the Tao Te Ching.  

I have been creating webpages at the Spirit of Gardening website since 1999.  Over 27 million webpages were served to people all around the world from the Spirit of Gardening website from 1999-2013. 

Over 3,500 persons have written to me to tell me how these hundreds of webpages have provided them with enjoyment, inspiration, information, and insights; or, to ask me questions.   


I use Blogger for a number of reasons.  First, blogging provides a permanent record of one's written contributions with backup files.  Second, your posts can be indexed in a variety of ways.  Third, it provides a useful and flexible structure for linking to other related websites and blogs.  Fourth, people can subscribe to your posts via an email blog aggregator.  Fifth, your posts and content links are added automatically to the Google index.  Sixth, you can display photos, graphics, and UTube embeds in your blog.  Seventh, web publishers can use their blog to create a alternative front-end index to their other websites and webpages.  


Mike Garofalo has been creating webpages at Green Way Research since 1999. Each year over 1 million webpages are served up from the Cloud Hands website which includes Cloud Hands Taijiquan, Valley Spirit Qigong, Ripening Peaches: Taoist Studies and Practices, and One Old Druid's Final Journey





No comments:

Post a Comment