Thursday, June 02, 2022

Infographics and Mind Maps 2

I have explored the free version of the Wondershare Edraw MindMaster software.  This software looked really good for my skill level and purposes.  I want to create info-graphics, charts, tables, mind maps, flow charts, knowledge representations, and visual-textual representations of concepts, processes, ideas, tasks, etc.  This software can export and import in many ways.  

The "Lifetime Permanent Pro" package offer (ending 3/30/2021) was very appealing to me because in included three Wondershare software products:  MindMaster, EdrawMax, and EdrawInfo software.  I purchased this software combination package on 3/19/2021 for $344.00.  

There are many creative and informative examples of Mind Maps on the Internet.  There are both online and offline software available, for free or fee, for creating Mind Maps.  I have used free online versions of FreeMind and UVE from Tufts University.  


Here are my notes on using Mind Maps.  





This is a .png file of a mind map created with FreeMind.  I did link each node/topic to a webpage.  However, no export file in FreeMind creates a file that is clickable online.  You must have the file open in FreeMind to use all the hyperlink functionality and other features of FreeMind.  


Here is an example of charts I created with Wondershare Edraw MindMaster:










No comments:

Post a Comment