Sunday, June 03, 2007

Feedback From Readers in May 2007

"Michael Garofalo has created a wonderful, informative website."
- Flow Like a River, http://www.smileforachange.com:80/river/

"Thank you for your years of hard work to advance Taiji! So valuable!"
- Don C. Reed, 5/10/07

"By the way I am astounded at the amount of information you have in your database/website."
- Vic in Danville, IL, 5/8/07

"Eine der umfangreichsten und tiefgreifendsten Fundgruben, die ich über Taiji bisher gefunden habe. Ein muss für jeden Englisch sprechenden Taijiler."
Taiji-Netzwerk, 5/15/07

"Dear Mike,
I want to thank you for the wonderful, beautiful, and inspiring quotes and thoughts on your website. I have been using some of the quotes and ideas to help give inspiration to my monthly newsletter. I send it out to many people, and would like to mention your link and even say a few words about you if that is all right with you. The focus on nature, the garden, and the mysticism of all life is really unique and beautifully presented.

I often find favorite poems there that have helped me in my life; I pair the poem with a great photograph either from the web or my own collection, which leads writers into an essay about creativity, inspiration, and gratitude, for instance. Thank you for your hard work, and I wish you well in your own creative journey.
Blessings,"
- Linda Joy Myers, Ph.D., Author of "Becoming Whole: Writing Your Healing Story & Don't Call Me Mother," www.memoriesandmemoirs.com, 29 May 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment