Thursday, April 06, 2006

Feedback From Readers

"I started with quotes, and went from there ... besides the technical "ease" of the website- ie. easy to navigate, appealing, and content-rich, it speaks to me as coming from someone passionate about their subject. Thank you! Your work displayed here, is inspirational."
- Lisa M. Deschamps, 3/3/06

"I was impressed with the depth of the information presented at your website. I really appreciate and admire the research you have put into the arts we both so enjoy. I would like to ask if I can use some of the information from your Eight Section Brocade Qigong webpage for a college course I am teaching on the set. Thank you!"
- Neil Ripski, Eight Shadows Fist, 3/5/06

"Mike, I like what you write in the Green Way Blog. I've recently taken a big turn in my life. And well... I find being awake is particularily good. The the more you awake, the more you see people who awoke before you; and, all of these people are willing to help or see you through that awakening. It is a very good feeling. I really appreciate your websites and thoughts. Keep it up!. I smile a bit more everyday because of them. Have a good day, Mike."
- Mathieu Valotaire, 3/15/06, Chito-ryu Karate

"Thank you so much Mike for publishing the 53 movements of the sword form online. I have searched long and hard for this information. Thank you for sharing and for your hard work! Aloha.
- James, 3/27/06

No comments:

Post a Comment