Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Enjoy Yourself



“I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”
- Rita Mae Brown

“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful!”
- Mae West

"If it does not come at the last to gladness, then to hell with it."
- Douglas Wilson, Angels in the Architecture

"I believe in the flesh and the appetites;
Seeing, hearing, feeling, are miracles, and each part and tag of me is a miracle.
Divine am I inside and out, and I make holy whatever I touch or am touch’d from;
The scent of these arm-pits, aroma finer than prayer;
This head more than churches, bibles, and all the creeds."
- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Pleasures

Epicureanism  

Travels with Epicurus: A Journey to a Greek Island in Search of a Fulfilled Life By Daniel Klein. New York, Penguin Books, 2012. 164 pages. ISBN: 9780143126621. 








No comments:

Post a Comment