Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Feedback from Readers - May 2006

"Hi Michael, I bow to your work! It is truly amazing. It amazes me all the more for a special reason: in the 90s I published a novel titled "Rabenwelt (Raven World)" in German, and a key character there is a Hawaiian-Korean "Zen Gardener" called Mr. "I am just a simple gardener" Makani. When I started browsing your website, I really felt moved and thought: hell - Master Makani has his own website now. Really beautiful and great work! Keep going! Kind regards from Germany."
- Stefan Thiesen, 5/1/06
Mind Quest

"I stumbled on the site in search of arbors. What a delight! So friendly. Thanks for sharing. I'm a native daughter transplanted to Pahrump, NV. Desert landscaping and gardening is by trial and error. Loving the sun however, after living a number of years in Washington state."
- Kay Turner, 5/12/06


"I was a student of Cheng Man-ch'ing's son Patrick in New York City in 1971 and 1972. I would like to contact Patrick. I would also like to thank you for your website. I live in Portland, Oregon and often travel to the Bay area. I will stop next time and take a class if it is possible to drop in. I play the bass fiddle and would like to link your site to my teaching materials. Thank you for your fine work. Best wishes!"
- Glen Moore, 5/22/06


"Walking Meditation Resources is an exhaustive resource for walking and standing meditation."
- Graham English, Intergral Conversations, 5/26/06

No comments:

Post a Comment