Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Greetings

Karen and I went to Portland, Oregon, the Thanksgiving week to enjoy the holiday with our children and grandchildren.

We both have been fighting off the effects of colds and coughs.

I've let some of the newly trained yoga instructors take my classes in December. They need some practical experience.

We have both been busy with working at our regular jobs, and keeping up the house and yard.

A cold late autumn, but, unfortunately, no rain. We are in a drought.

Thanks very much to the kind "friend" that sent me a book and 6 DVDs of the Sun Style Tai Chi Chuan. I appreciate your generosity and positive support.

My Tai Chi Chuan focus has been on learning the Eight Immortals Cane Form, Routine One, and cane exercises and martial arts drills.

We both look forward to our unpaid Winter vacation from school.

I hope to begin a very active walking and Taijiquan exercise program starting tomorrow.

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. What happen to egreenway.com? It seems disabled or closed. There's a place on the net where we can read the cloud hands site contents?

    ReplyDelete