Thursday, April 18, 2024

Tai Chi Chuan at the Beach

 

I travel to a State Park each month on the Oregon or Washington Pacific Coast.  I camp in a Yurt for four days each month. 

I practice Taijiquan, Qigong, Balance Exercises, and Walking at the State Park and beaches.

You are welcome to join me to discuss Taijiquan, Qigong, Taoism, Yoga, Buddhism, poetry, philosophy, and natural history.  It would be enjoyable to sit around a morning or evening fireplace, chat, sip refreshments, and ponder the good life.  

We could practice and share some internal arts movements and practices.

Here is my current Yurt Camping Schedule:

Dosewallips State Park, Hood Canal, Brinnon, Washington
May 6, 7, 8, 9 2024

Grayland Beach State Park, Grayland, Westport, Washington
June 3, 4, 5 ,6  2024

Harris Beach State Park, Brookings, Oregon
Oct
ober 7, 8, 9, 10  2024

Here is a guide to my practices, outlook, research, and experience.

Send me an email if you are interested in joining me.  

For those not interested in camping, there are some motels and restaurants near the Parks.

There will be no charges, fees, or workshop costs.

Hang Out, Meetup, Share, Socialize, Beachcombing, Practice


No comments:

Post a Comment