Saturday, December 03, 2005

Motivating a Web Publisher

Kudos, Praise, Awards, and Feedback in November, 2005:

I have been publishing webpages since 1995, and remain well motivated to continue my learning and creative efforts. I find delight in researching and writing on topics of keen interest to me. I satisfy an ongoing desire to learn more about the advances in computer software and hardware. I enjoy the many pleasures of social computing, and in making new friends. It is very satisfying to develop a product or service that is popular with readers. Web publishing has enabled me to earn a good part-time income as a writer and webmaster. My professional development as a librarian (M.S. L.S.) has expanded greatly over the last decade because of web publishing. My philosophical interests are able to flower and bear seed, and my "love of wisdom" continues to grow.

I get email feedback from readers nearly every day. Many offer good suggestions for improving a webpage or blog I publish. A few disagree with my comments and ideas. Many write to thank me for my publications, praise my work, and encourage me to continue. Some thank me for helping them find something they had been looking for on the Internet. Some want to exchange links because of common interests.

I thank everyone who has taken the time to write to me. I answer all legitimate email messages sent to me.

Best wishes to you all for a fine winter!

Some of the kudos and questions sent to me are posted on the last day of each month in the Valley Spirit Journal.

The Spirit of Gardening website has a long kudos, feedback and awards webpage.

The Cloud Hands: Taijiquan and Qigong website also has an extensive kudos, feedback and awards webpage.

The Zen Poetry website has a kudos, feedback and awards webpage.


Thank You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment