Sunday, April 29, 2007

Feedback From Readers

"You have a marvelous web site! I ran across your website when I was perusing links related to quarterstaff combat training. I wanted to comment on how deep and excellent your website is, even though I have only begun to explore the many branches there. I find the mixture of links, articles, quotes, and poetry to be very satisfying. Thank you for taking the time to build such an excellent place on the web. Respectfully yours,"
- Jim Frank, CBRE, Chief Engineer, Cherry Creek Radio, Montrose, 4/17/07

"Mike, I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the information and links on the Jo staff. It has been of tremendous benefit. I am studying Go Ju karate and have had interest in Aikido for years. I just recently started studying the Jo staff and came across your site while looking for more information. The kata videos are very useful. I could go on praising your web site and research, but will simply say best regards,"
- Phillip Pinheiro, 2nd degree black belt, Kern Karate Federation in Bakersfield, 4/20/07

"Michael, I would like to thank you for all the work that you put into your Cloud Hands website. I have learned so much from your efforts, particularly in the Eight Section Brocade and Zhang Zuang sections. Wish I lived closer to Red Bluff, however home is Phoenix, AZ. Again, thanks for the great site."
- Eric Hodgins, 4/21/07


"Hi Mike, I would like to thank you for all the wonderful information you have added to the web. I teach Taiji and have used your site on numerous occasions... I cannot thank you enough for all you have done... Best Regards,"
- Wayne W.Gorski, 4/27/07


Thanks to all for the positive, constructive, supportive, and kind feedback. I'm pleased to help publish information on the Internet to help people learn about and value Taijiquan and Qigong. Best wishes to all!

Lately, my focus has been entirely on Sun Lu Tang's Internal Martial Arts and the Sun Style Taijiquan 73 Form.

For years, the most popular webpage on the Cloud Hands Website has been the Staff Weapons (Jo, Bo, Pole, Cane) webpage. Sometimes, that webpage will be served to over 25,000 people in one month. The staff is used today in many external and internal martial arts styles, it is the simplest and least expensive weapon, and has been used worldwide as a weapon for tens of thousands of years. Personally, I train with 72" and 50" oak staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment