Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Yoga in the Family



My granddaughter, Katelyn, 15 months of age, likes to imitate her dad, Sean, and mom, Alicia, when they do their yoga practices. Katie's Downward Dog is looking better all the time!
[For later, right arm a little straighter - good try!]



The Bridge pose makes all of us smile. Right on girl! Good effort!
[For later, keep the right foot a little flatter on the floor - good job!]

"One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grand-baby around the finger of a grandfather."
- Joy Hargrove

"What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change,
and they give me a million dollars' worth of pleasure."
- Gene Perret

I enjoy teaching four yoga classes each week, and practicing on my own at home. Now I have one more way to play with my granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment