Friday, February 08, 2008

32 Sword Form, Taijiquan, Yang Style

32 Sword Form, Simplified, Yang Style, Taijiquan Jian. By Michael P. Garofalo. This popular webpage includes a comprehensive bibliography, scores of links to webpages; an extensive listing of the names and name variations for each movement in English, Chinese, French, German, and Spanish; a detailed analysis of each posture and movement sequence with explanations and numbered illustrations and detailed instructions; selected quotations; comments on 20 Taijiquan sword techniques; a comprehensive media bibliography; a chart of performance times; and, a comparison of the 32 and 55 sword forms in the Yang style. This is the standard, simplified, orthodox, 1957, 32 Taiji Sword Form, in the Yang Style of T'ai Chi Ch'uan. © Michael P. Garofalo, Valley Spirit Taijiquan, Green Way Research, Red Bluff, California, January 2008. 245Kb+.

32 Taijiquan Simplified Sword Form

20 T'ai Chi Ch'uan Sword Techniques

55 Classical Yang Taiji Sword




The Wild Horse Jumps Over the Mountain Stream




Zhong Kui
Vanquisher of Demons
Protector of the Home

I really appreciated the following email from Brad in Canada,

"I wanted to thank you for your web pages on the Tai Chi 32 sword form. I live in a small town in BC in Canada and have no access to any tai chi instuctors, so I started teaching myself from your website. I can't tell you how much learning tai chi has changed my life for the better. I have never felt so balanced and contented. Your website has changed me for the better. Thank you so much, I just cannot express how thankful I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment