Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cloud Hands Website

Cloud Hands Website: Taijiquan and Qigong
Bibliographies, Guides, Links, Research, Instructions, Lessons

http://www.egreenway.com/taichichuan/index.htm

My web host, Blue Host, shut down www.egreenway.com from late December to early January because of "script" problems with my old Green Way blog on Word Press. I have no idea as to what suddenly caused this "script" problem with Word Press. What??? Why???

One consequence was that when the Google spider checked the website recently it could not find any files. Google deleted all the links to my "non-existent" documents. It will take a few weeks to get back into Google. Of course, I lost my first page Google ranking for scores of my webpages on taijiquan and qigong. The links were not deleted by the Yahoo search engine.

The Cloud Hands website IS now back ONLINE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh great! Your website very useful fot those who search things about Taijiquan.

    ReplyDelete