Friday, January 09, 2009

Happy New Year

My very best wishes to all for a prosperous and happy New Year.


Karen and I enjoyed a trip to Portland over Christmas week to visit with our children, their spouses, and our grandchildren. The snow and ice in Portland were a dramatic sight.

Lately, we have been very busy with work and home improvements. I have had little or no time for blogging or webpage development.

I accidentally fell a week ago and severely bruised my left knee, and injured my head, neck, and shoulder. Everything but the knee has shown improvement.

My most popular website, www.egreenway.com, was down from late December until today. In 2008, there were 15 million hits on this URL/website, with the most popular websites being the Months website and the Cloud Hands website.

My old Green Way blog on Word Press became completely corrupted and has been lost. How sad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment