Sunday, September 20, 2009

Autumn Retreat from Blogging

This is a busy time of the year for us in the garden. Karen and I remove all the dying summer vegetables, weed, dig the soil, add manure, and let the soil rest. We start digging holes for planting shrubs and trees in November. We remove dead limbs and trees.

Karen and I have a number of home improvement and home repair projects scheduled for the next couple of months.

I have a number of major writing projects (e.g., the CUESD Technology Plan for 2010-2015, and the EETT ARRA grant, etc.) at work, with some tight timelines. Consequently, I will be working some overtime until the end of October.

My home office computer has been giving me many problems.

Consequently ... I will be taking a break from posting to my Green Paths and Cloud Hands blogs.

What little free time will be used on the Five Animal Frolics Qigong webpages.

Best wishes to all for a great autumn season,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment