Friday, March 26, 2010

Chen Style Tai Chi Chuan Short 18 Form

Thanks to three readers who made comments and suggestions regarding my new webpage on the Chen Style Taijiquan Short 18 Form of Grandmaster Chen Zhenglei.

I do intend to complete that webpage, someday. For now, it is still useful for Taiji players wanting to begin learning the form.

I have regularly used the instructional DVD and book that I recommended for the study of this short Chen form. Those resources are excellent tools for self-instruction and home practice.

Since I still work for a school district, teach yoga and taijiquan, and am an active gardener, my progress on new webpages is often quite slow. That's OK by me: slowing down, steady progress, absorbing, quietly flowing ....

Actually, I'm quite active with my studies in Druidry and Tarot Ceremonial Magick. As a member of the ADF Feather River Druid Grove and the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids, I've been active in online discussion groups, High Days Celebrations, and studying books and their formal initiatory studies programs. I often listen to OBOD lectures on my MP3 player as I walk in the early morning.

I will be updating and improving my Months webpages each month, starting with April.

Warmer Spring weather and more sunshine has spurred growth again. Beauty everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment