Monday, October 10, 2011

Personal Health Issues

After four weeks of steady progress on the healing of the wound in my upper left thigh, using negative pressure wound therapy, I had a setback.  I now have a skin infection, probably cellulitis, in part of my upper left thigh.  The wound itself has had some problems.  My temperature has been elevated for two days.  

My physician, Dr. Hatter, did some minor surgery yesterday on the wound and put me back on clindomycin antibiotics.  I'm resting at home now.  

Very Frustrating!!  I've been dealing with this problem since June 28th. 

I will most likely not be teaching Yoga, Tai Chi, or Qigong at the Tehama Family Fitness Center in Red Bluff until January, 2012.   

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that.
    Did you consider to look into some additional supplementary therapies, like offered by Trad. Chin. Medicine?
    Best wishes and a total speedy recovery!
    Hermann

    ReplyDelete