Monday, March 19, 2012

Conference of Computer Using Educators

I left our home in Red Bluff on Tuesday afternoon 3/13 to attend the Computer Using Educators (CUE) annual conference in Palm Springs.  I returned home last night 3/18 at 10 pm.

The CUE conference was held at the convention center in Palm Springs, California.  Over 3,000 people were in attendance.   

It will take me a few days to get back to my normal productive stride at home and at work.  My mind is full of ideas, information, leads, new projects.  I met many professional educators who inspired and informed me.  

I had written a Enhancing Education Through Technology grant, for our 7th and 8th grade mathematics teachers at the Maywood Middle School in Corning, which provided the funding for this professional development.   

No comments:

Post a Comment