Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Helping People Move and Other Adventures

I am now back home in Red Bluff.  I was in Vancouver, Washington, for the last week.  I helped Mick and April move into their new home in the West Minehaha (Hazel Dell) area of Vancouver.  We moved hundreds of items (boxes, furniture, tools, plants) from northeast Portland near Division Blvd at the 205, and from Troutdale.





I stayed with the Flinn family.  Both girls were in summer day camp all week. We all enjoyed an outing to the beautiful Lewis River Park.  Alicia and I enjoyed eating at Mon Ami for breakfast in downtown Vancouver: delicious crepes and top notch mocha coffee.  Sean was the expert at the BBQ grill.  Fun visit!!






We purchased a very nice old Ford Explorer.  This dark green Ford Explorer will be rigged up as our camping vehicle.  






No comments:

Post a Comment