Monday, June 25, 2018

I Really Don't Care


On 6/20/18, Melania Trump, visited a detention center in Texas for young children separated from their deported illegal Mexican immigrant parents.  She questioned officials about the condition of the children; and was told it was very difficult and emotional for the children.  

I found it odd that Mrs. Trump wore a overcoat that day with the bold print text message: "I really don't care.  Do you?"  




I would prefer Michelle Obama or Laura Bush's style and skill when representing our country.  

I have had "some tolerance" for Donald Trump and his wife.  However, his tiresome "zero tolerance" rhetoric, and her insensitivity (in my opinion) have really lowered my already less that neutral tolerance for the two.  






No comments:

Post a Comment