Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Maps Travel Washington


I now use the following maps and travel guides for the State of Washington:

Clark County, Washington. GM Johnson City Map Series. Vancouver, B.C., 2015, 2017. ISBN: 978-1-770684300. VSCL. I have one copy for home use, and I keep another copy in the Ford. This is an excellent map for the County in which we now live. An essential tool. A traditional folding map. Good detail on backcountry roads.

Washington Road & Recreation Atlas Landscape maps, recreation guides, detailed roads, and public lands. Santa Barbara, California, Benchmark Maps, 2015. Index, 126 pages. Oversized map book. ISBN: 970929591988. VSCL. I keep this map in my home library, in the travel section. An essential tool for travelers. Very convenient to use.

Washington: DeLorme Atlas and Gazetter. Detailed topographic maps, back roads, recreation sites, GPS Grids. Yarmouth, Maine, DeLorme Publications, 2016, 12th Edition. Indexes, 104 pages. ISBN: 0-89933329X. VSCL. An oversized map book. I keep this map in my Ford Explorer. An essential tool for travelers. Very convenient to use.

Maps I Use for Washington. By Mike Garofalo. 2019-








No comments:

Post a Comment