Saturday, October 14, 2006

Walking: Links, Bibliography, Quotations

Walking: Bibliography, Links, Resources, Quotations, Notes.
By Michael P. Garofalo. 120Kb.

Walking Meditation

"A person's heart and mind are in chaos.
Concentration on one thing makes the mind pure.
If one aspires to reach the Tao,
one should practice walking in a circle."
- Taoist Canon

"Above all do not lose your desire to walk. Everyday I walk myself into
a state of well being and walk away from every illness. I have walked
myself into my best thoughts and I know of no thought so burdensome
that one cannot walk away from it. But by sitting still, and the more
one sits still, the closer one comes to feeling ill...if one keeps on
walking everything will be alright."
- Soren Kierkegaard

Walking Quotations

No comments:

Post a Comment