Friday, March 14, 2008

Green Way Blog Improved

Green Way Blog

New Green Way Blog, March 2008- :
http://greenway.typepad.com


Old Green Way Blog, August 2005 - June 2008 :
http://www.egreenway.com/weblog/

Dear Cloud Hands Readers: I very much appreciate your patience as I work migrate to a new format, style, and web server for the Green Way Blog. Starting in April 2008, this blog will be co-authored by Karen and Mike Garofalo.

This past week, I changed web hosts from Radiant Communications to Blue Host for my very popular Spirit of Gardening Website.

I choose to use Typepad to host the new Green Way Blog. I wanted more easy-to-use options for the design and layout of my Green Way blog, including more options for integrating widgets and graphics in sidebars.

As for Mind-Body Movement Arts:

For the past four weeks, most of my writing and graphic arts work has been focused on improving my webpage on the Standard 24 Tai Chi Form. I have finished a good third draft of this webpage.

Tai Chi Chuan Standard Simplified 24 Movement Form

Research by Michael P. Garofalo

- Bibliography, Links, Online Videos, Resources

- List of 24 Movement Names in English, Chinese characters, Chinese Pinyin, French, German and Spanish. Source references for movement names.

- Descriptions of each of the 24 movements with B&W line illustrations.

- Performance times, sections, quotations, notes on learning.

- Standard, simplified, Chinese National, Orthodox, 24 Movement Form in the Yang Style of Taijiquan.

Updated for April 1, 2008

440Kb, HTML

http://www.egreenway.com/taichichuan/short.htm

This webpage was served to over 48,000 persons in 2007. It is one of the more popular webpages on the Cloud Hands Website.

Green Way Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment