Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Notes and Stuff

I've had some problems with my popular Spirit of Gardening website. It was hacked a couple of times and my "Green Way" Word Press blog attacked and disabled. I moved the blog to Typepad and renamed it "green paths in the valley." I could not use my email or FTP for awhile. After three calls to my web host, I think I am now back online. People can now email me again.

Got some nice information from Master Thomas (Toma) Rosenzweig, Toma Modern Arnis. Home of Modern Arnis in Los Angeles. Phone: 1-818-339-4051. I added the information to my Way of the Short Staff webpage.

Shalie Kibler from The Ninjai Gang wrote to tell me about “Karma Kula – Mystic Warrior.” For press release information go to http://karmakula.ign.com/media-press

Karen and I hosted the "Blaize Family Reunion" recently at our home in Red Bluff. I've also been extra busy at work writing grants and managing downsizing. Consequently .... little time for reflection on the themes of this blog and for creative web publishing.

I've had some serious back spasms lately. My upper left side, in my lat, cramps up at odd moments during the day. Hmmmm! What the F!

I've been following the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team all season. I've been a Laker's fan since the 1960's. I purchased the NBA League Pass for half a season on DISH TV - an excellent bargain. Now, for the second year in a row, the Lakers are in the NBA finals. Last year the Lakers lost to the Boston Celtics in the Finals, and this year the worthy opponent is the Orlando Magic. I'm HYPED about the first Finals game tomorrow night. GO LAKERS!!


"And since all this loveliness can not be Heaven,
I know in my heart it is June."
– Abba Goold Woolson (1838–1921)


No comments:

Post a Comment