Monday, June 15, 2009

Champions Again!!

The Los Angeles Lakers basketball team are now the NBA Champions for 2009. They defeated the Orlando Magic in a convincing manner last night in Florida.

I purchased NBA League Pass and watched many Laker games on DISH Network TV this basketball season. I watched each of the Laker games in the playoffs. I read the Laker's Blog every day.

I've been a fan of the Lakers since the 1970's. Following the most successful team in the NBA, with 30 trips to the NBA Finals, has been a great experience.

The Lakers have millions and millions of fans all around the world. We are all feeling GOOD today.

YES! YES! YES!

My own atheletic endeavors are now in non-competitive exercises: yoga, taijiquan, qigong, walking, gardening. I stopped playing competitive basketball games 23 years ago. However, I still enjoy watching this very demanding sport, and I'm a serious Los Angeles Lakers fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment