Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cloud Hands Blog


Most of my Internet publishing is done at the Spirit of Gardening Website, the Cloud Hands Taijiquan Website, the Valley Spirit Qigong Website, Ways of Walking website, Ripening Peaches: Taoist Studies and Practice website, the Meditation and Yoga websites, and the One Old Druid's Final Journey website.  Most of my many webpages are organized and listed in the right side bar of this Cloud Hands Blog.  I do have an alphabetical index to most of my internal arts webpages at Green Way.  

A few of the webpages of mine are served to over 20,000 readers a month during some months of the year.  The Cloud Hands blog is currently served to less that 2,500 readers each month.  Therefore, I focus more on developing and improving webpages, and put far less effort into writing for this blog.  Nearly everything you read in this blog is found in one or more of my webpages.   

I try to post something to the Cloud Hands Blog every day.  When pressed for time, I sometimes repeat a previous post and just change the title of the post.  Most of the posts function as pointers to my more detailed webpages on the same or related subjects.  

Most of my web publishing from October 2011 until February 2012 will be focused on my study of the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu, and on the Magic Pearl Qigong.  

My wife, Karen, and I no longer make any posts to the Our Paths in the Valley blog.  This change will help us reduce expenses for Typepad and save time.  Maintaining just one blog is sufficient for our purposes in 2012.

Nearly all individual bloggers and web publishers that I know earn no significant income from their web publishing.  The same is true for us, therefore more of our time and effort is spent as employees at our regular part-time jobs.   

This is the week for Thanksgiving Celebrations in America.  

Happy Thanksgiving!  

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment