Sunday, April 27, 2014

Home Improvement Projects

I am now working a home improvement project in the northwest small Blue Room in our home.  This small space (8'x10') is behind and due west of my current home computer workstation.  The Blue Room is, naturally, painted in a dark blue color, has a door, has a window facing west looking into a huge Bay Laurel tree. 

I am busy cleaning up, rearranging, and reshelving books and supplies in this small back office.

In the rearranged Blue Room furniture, shelving, a small desk, chairs, I plan to set up a new Hewlett Packard desktop computer, and a new HD digital monitor.

I will be moving files and programs on to the new HP desktop computer. It runs on the Windows 8 OS.

I will be using Dreamweaver CS5 a lot at home and at work for web programming.  

Using Norton 360 Premier Security Software.

In the Blue Room, we are connected to the Internet via WiFi at 2.4 Ghz over a NETGEAR router.

Objectives:  Need to set up uploading via FTP using Dreamweaver CS5.  Learning about eBook software conversion methods.  

So .... consequently ...  I won't be posting much until various home improvement projects are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment