Monday, September 04, 2017

Labor Day 2017

A number of my neighbors are working in their yards today.  I've heard hammering, sawing, and loading sounds.
I went shopping at my local ACE and Orchards Feed hardware store on Rosewood and 94th Ave.
Karen painted all the wood ready for the final section of our new green trellis for the vertical garden of wisteria, honeysuckle, clematis, and one evergreen vine.
In the last four days, Karen and I have planted in the ground 4 English laurel, 5 Pieris Andromeda low shrubs, 1 medium and 1 small Japanese maple trees, 2 Bay laurel, and 5 small ground covers.

Today, I, laborer, carpenter, gardener, landscaper ...

Finished installing the final right angle section of the green trellis.

Installed 16 feet of the brown/cedar plastic lath lattice pattern 1" cross hatch 4'x8' panel.  This will divide our sitting area from our nursery area.

Planted a wisteria, a Blue Moon Kentucky Wisteria.  Tied to lattice.











No comments:

Post a Comment