Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Chinese Sabers

A reader send me the follwing email:

"About the Chinese Sabers .. . I have attached a picture of a saber?! That was "passedon to me." Are you able to tell me more about it, and whether it is worth me getting it restored ,and where in the UK is the best place to do it? Thank you kindly. I have learned more about Chinese swords in the last hour reading your webpage than I could ever have imagined."
- JC, England, 11/29/05

I am not qualified to answer your questions. I suggest writing to some of the experts, like Scott Rodell, and seeking some advice. Do some Internet searching for leads to sword/saber restorers in your area, and do some phone work through telephone directories. Mostly European swordplay in your area, but some of these people will be able to help.

Cloud Hands Blog RSS Feed in Atom XML

 

No comments:

Post a Comment