Thursday, November 03, 2005

Green Way

I frequently add notes about Tai Chi Chuan and Qigong to my blog titled Green Way which includes information, comments, quotes, links and bibliographic references on the following subjects: gardening, mind-body arts, Green philosophy, Zen, short poems, mysticism, wizardry, religions, Taoism, Yoga, meditation, and other subjects of interest to me. Therefore, there is a some overlap between the Cloud Hands blog and the Green Way blog.

Generally, my style of working is to keep my daily notes, research, ideas, and comments in my Valley Spirit Journal. I write this using Microsoft FrontPage, store my working files on my computer, and then upload every so often to the Green Way Research website. I back up locally to a CD. I can work on-line or off-line while using FrontPage. I then cut and past text from the Valley Spirit Journal into the Word Press (Green Way) or Blogger (Cloud Hands) text editor on-line. I think the Blogger text editor is better than the Word Press text editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment