I recommend reading the following book:
Grow Younger, Live Longer: Ten Steps to Reverse Aging. By Deepak Chopra, M.D., and David Simon, M.D.. New York, Harmony Books, 2001. Index, references, p. 64. ISBN: 0609600796.
“You can reverse your biological age by:
1. Changing your preceptions.
2. Enjoying deep rest, restful awareness, and restful sleep.
3. Lovingly nurturing you body through healthy food.
4. Using nutritional complements wisely.
5. Enhancing mind/body integration: breathing exercises, yoga, tai chi.
6. Exercising regularly: both strength and aerobic conditioning.
7. Eliminating toxins from you life.
8. Cultivating flexibility and creativity in consciousness.
9. Maintaing loving relationships, and cultivating love towards others.
10. Maintaining a youthful mind.”