Saturday, March 04, 2006

School of Hard Knocks

"Hi Mike: I'm writing because I got your name off of the T'ai Chi website for elementary teachers. The reason is that I am the author of a 9 books series called "Margie and the School of Hard Knocks," about a 65 yr. old woman who gets to live her life over from age 3 and go to a special school to learn life's lessons, among which is Qi Gong and T'ai Chi. The importance of it is explained and stressed as a part of daily life. It is stressed so much that the kids at the main school join 6 other schools in China in Level Three for a T'ai Chi exhibition. At the school each year there equals 2 in the outside world. The books are great for all ages; especially children from 8 up. T'ai Chi blends in so beautifully with the rest of what's in my books, I hope you'll take a look at my website: ."
- Margie Gerow

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:32 AM PST

    Hi Mike
    Please edit your link to Magie's site. It now generates an error, whereas it should lead to her site..

    ReplyDelete