Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yoga Workshop with Stuart Rice

I participated in the YogaFit Level 3 Teacher Training Workshop, Day Two, in Sacramento, California, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Our enthusiastic, knowledgeable, witty, and engaging instructor for the workshop was Stuart Rice. We participated in a 1 hour master level workout, discussed the elements and need for a personal practice, reviewed many new postures, did some team teaching exercises, and learned even more about the anatomy of yoga.

This was my last YogaFit teacher training workshop. I have completed the 200 hour teacher training program. I am now eligible to apply for the 200 hour “Registered Yoga Teacher” certificate from the National Yoga Alliance. I have much more to learn.

During these workshops I have had the good fortune to meet and learn from many lively, wise, beautiful, and athletic women who practice and teach yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment