Sunday, December 09, 2012

Let in Life

"Let me arise and open the gate, to breathe
the wild warm air of the heath,
And to let in Love, and to let out Hate,
And anger at living and scorn of Fate,
To let in Life, and to let out Death."
-  Violet Fane 


"So will I build my altar in the fields,
And the blue sky my fretted dome shall be,
And the sweet fragrance that the wild flower yields
Shall be the incense I will yield to thee."
-  Samuel Taylor Coleridge


"Some keep the Sabbath going to Church,
I keep it staying at Home -
With a bobolink for a Chorister,
And an Orchard, for a Dome."
-  Emily Dickinson, No. 324, St. 1, 1862     



Earth: Quotes, Sayings, Poems

Spirituality: Quotes, Sayings, Poems

Winter Solstice, Yule, Saturnalia, Christmas

NeoPagan Viewpoints

No comments:

Post a Comment