Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Purpose of the Cloud Hands Blog


1.  The Cloud Hands Blog brings attention to and refers to my webpages with more detailed information, resources, and ideas about specific topics.  Blog posts are usually brief, whereas my webpages can be very long, include bibliographies, provide instructions, and organize quotations on a subject.  

2.  Cloud Hands Blog posts in Blogger are immediately included and indexed in the Google and Bing search engines.  This brings my work to the attention of new readers, both in the blog post and to my webpages on the subject.

3.  The left hand column in my Cloud Hands Blog serves as an subject index to my publications in webpages, PDF files, and blog posts.  I consider it my Homepage on the Internet. 

4.  This blog occasionally serves as a means to convey my current doings, activities, and notes about events in my personal life.  I don't do this to often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment