Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Workout Plan



A New Weekly Workout Plan

Monday   
Beat around the bush
Lift myself up by the bootsraps
Make mountains out of mole hills
Get all fired up
Jump to conclusions
Climb the walls

Tuesday
Drag my heels

Make my point
Push my luck
Pull my own load
Hit the nail on the head

Wednesday   
Bend over backwards

Jump on the Band Wagon
Grab all I can get
Run around in circles
Shoulder my share of responsibility

Thursday 
Shop till I drop
Hang loose
Grind to a halt
Rest and recuperate

Friday   
Push it to the limit
Pull out all the stops
Add fuel to the fire
Pave the roadway to hell
Throw it all away

Saturday
Open a can of worms
Put my foot in my mouth
Start the ball rolling
Go over the edge

Sunday
Pick up the pieces.
Wade through the morning paper
Lift my spirits
Toot my own horn
Read till I go to seed. 




2 comments:

  1. isn't that a little too busy plan? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maccac,

    Indeed, FAR TOO BUSY. Laughter is so often based on excess.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete