Sunday, January 12, 2014

Green Way Research Websites and Blog Usage for 2013


My online publications are found under the publishing masthead of "Green Way Research."  Two websites offer the documents: www.gardendigest.com and www.egreenway.com.

In 2013, usage of these two websites sharply declined from previous years. The number of webpages served to people around the world declined by 40%.

www.gardendigest.com    627,000 webpages served in 2013

www.egreenway.com       607,000 webpages served in 2013

Green Way Research       1,234,000 webpages total served in 2013

Cloud Hands Blog           400-500 people read my daily posts


These "results," nevertheless, are sufficient to motivate me to continue to donate funds and time in 2014 to maintain my online publishing efforts.  The topics I explore seem worthwhile to me: gardening, mind-body arts, philosophy, Eastern wisdom, art, Neopaganism, esoterica, poetry, mysticism, and psychology. 

On Friday, I renewed my websites hosting with Blue Host for another year.  The "professional" package costs $300 for one year for all my websites.  I pay about $300 a year for the Internet service component of web publishing in our rural area.  I pay $50 a year for three web domains.  My average income from my two Green Way Research websites averages around $900 a year.  Blogger is a free service from Google.  Therefore, I can easily cover the costs of web publishing, and for occasional hardware/software upgrades.  

Thanks to those, like Dr. Jerome Litt from Ohio, who have donated funds to support my web publishing efforts.     

Lately, I've been reading books and articles on Process Philosophy, Hua-Yen Buddhism, Strength Training, Tao Te Ching, Play, Mystical Poetry, and Western Esoterica.  

It is a pleasant semi-retirement time of life for my wife and I. 

To my readers everywhere I say "Thank You and Best Wishes." 





No comments:

Post a Comment