Thursday, December 19, 2019

Concrete Poetry and Text Art


In the month of December, 2019, I enjoyed research into topics related to communicating with text and images, and text orientated graphic arts.  I used library books, some used books I purchased, and the Internet to learn more about these subjects.  I played with and learned about CorelDRAW 2019 software each day.  Inclement weather kept us retired folks indoors more, and garden chores are reduced.  

Blogger is not as robust graphically as WordPress, but Blogger is free and very stable.  I have been using Blogger since 2005.  Posting the following information on this blog helps to get a faster update by Google.  

Here are some of my recently updated hypertext documents online:

Concrete Poetry and Text Art: Information and Exhibits 

Text Art and Concrete/Visual Poetry:  Books, Journals, Links, Documents, Information

Exhibits at the Onion Garden   Text Art and Concrete Poems by Michael P. Garofalo

Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu

Exhibits of Pattern/Space Text Art     

Tai Chi Chuan   

The Spirit of Gardening  






Mike Garofalo, in our back yard, Vancouver, 
Washington, Springtime, 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment