Thursday, March 31, 2016

Back Home Again in Red Bluff

This past week, from 3/25 - 3/30, I was in Portland, Oregon.  I enjoyed visiting with my two children and their families.   We celebrated Easter in style!  

My son, Michael Delmer, is steadily recovering from his recent kidney surgery. He received a kidney transplant on 3/15 by a surgical team at the Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital in Portland.  He had been on dialysis for four years.  


Karen has been helping to care for Mick in Portland since 3/20.  


Karen and I and drove from Vancouver to Longview, and then by Route 4 to Long Beach, Washington, and down to Cape Disappointment State Park.  


Back to four days of my home routines, unpacking, reading, walking, taijiquan practice, webpage creation, gardening, home improvement projects, chores, etc.  I go back to my job on Monday morning.  Looking forward to some dry weather for outdoor projects.  

Travel Guides to Washington and Oregon  








Nehalem Bay State Park Sunset 3

No comments:

Post a Comment