Saturday, December 28, 2013

Returning to Red Bluff

Karen and I visited with our children and their families in Portland from Saturday, December 21st until Friday, December 27th.  A time for Christmas celebrations together.  Karen and I really enjoyed visiting with everyone, and it was emotionally hard for us to leave this time. 

Back in Red Bluff today.  It is still very dry, so we have to water all our plants today.  I started on many home chores, and the pond clean up and dead trees removal project by the west pond.

I am enjoying reading the book Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom  By John O'Donohue (1956-2008).  New York, Harper Collins, 1997.  Recommended reading, 234 pages.  ISBN: 006092943X.  VSCL. I purchased this book at Powell's Bookstore in Portland.  

No comments:

Post a Comment